Monday, November 25, 2013

TESTIMONIALS


" I had major cravings for sugar and wheat. I had two sessions with Lael and both of my cravings were gone. I was eating sugar daily and wheat enough to make me sick! Now I do not have the craving and am eating sugar only for a treat. I do not eat wheat anymore at all. Lael is sensitive, gentle, aware and knows how to help me identify the deep issue. She knows how to keep me positive and uplifted! I would recommend her to everyone!"

June 2014
Raven
Oregon




Dragon Work Testimonial...by Brigidina

Being the first to experience Laels Dragon Work sessions was for me, a direct gift from God. And I am eternally grateful.
The timing was so divine. As an artist and healer,  I sensed I was ready to move into something BIG in my life but I did not know how or what until Lael received heavenly requests for this new Dragon Work specifically for me and gently guided me in.
I trusted Lael from the start as she opened a space for Divine to step in.
Her sacred ways allowed me to trust and release every cell of my being to be gently lifted into what I call " Lael's Heavenly Healing Chamber"
Once safely in this chamber I was indescribably surrounded by loves deepest fullest emotion and greeted by an audience of my angels who expressed gratitude for me being there and supported and cheered me on throughout the process.
Receiving this enormous gift was without a doubt the closest I have ever felt the Divine move within me.
I felt gentle yet strong physical shifts in my body as Lael tuned my spiritual, mental, and emotional bodies like a fine musical instrument. At one point my neck spontaneously moved into a soft contortion which created a permanent shift to higher latitude in my body.
I felt a cool healing fire, gorges of cleansing water, enlightening rainbow energy, and magical golden sparkling energy surging through my body each masterfully introduced in turn. 
As my sessions continued I physically felt everything in me beginning to flow as pure nature, all of life, and source. Opening, receiving and reconnecting to Mother Ghaia as was meant to be.
The following days of processing and integration time continues to unfold in me the fullest potential of who I am, who we are, and what is truly possible for all of us.
I have recently been told that I feel more powerful to others, and when I enter a room they feel the essence of a dragon.
The fullness of my new potential for the world is still unveiling and yet already truly mesmerizing to me. 
I am at once empowered and humbled by this experience.I will be eternally grateful to lovely heavenly Lael.

November 2013
Brigidina
Illinois





I am profoundly grateful to Lael for her work with my old dog, Jennie, as she was dying and experiencing agitation and discomfort. As a result of Jennie's condition, I had been extremely tense and unhappy. Lael's gentle and sensitive presence brought ease to both of us. As she worked there was a noticeable transformation; the tension broke, and both Jennie and I became much calmer. Jennie remained peaceful, even very happy at times, until she passed a couple weeks later.

October 2013
Ann
Arizona



Lael also did a Reiki treatment for a cat who had a serious blunt trauma injury that had been in my care for several days.  Again I was amazed at the transformation in the cat’s state after her work.  He changed quickly from a barely-moving, traumatized-looking thing to what looked like “smiling,” moving more easily and freely, and resuming some normal cat behavior.


November 2013
Ann
Arizona